Two years of Rental history will be required and verified. Previous rental history reports must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination. Any applicant with a prior eviction or who had being filed for an eviction is cause for denial of application.
Employment and Income Verification
Applicants must have a combine monthly income equal to three times the monthly rent and must be verified by the two most recent pay stubs. In some cases, owners of certain rental units will approve prospects with less income. Some other verifiable income might also be considered. All sources of income must be verifiable. Prospect should be employed for at least one year unless relocating. Application without proof of income or application fee will not be process.
Criminal Records and Background
Criminal records must contain no convictions for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence, assault or battery, drugs, firearms; felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back "adjudication withheld", “nolle prosse”, or “adjudication deferred”, further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
- ALL adults’ applicants of 18 or older must submit an application and pay the fee.
- A nonrefundable fee of $50 per adult will be require to process the application. After approval of an application, a holding deposit must be made not later than 24 hours. Property will NOT be off the market until a deposit is made.
- Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one month’s rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
- Any exceptions to our company's criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the owner for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, and co -signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
- Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner's association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit.
- The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD guidelines for the applied unit.
- Not all properties are Pet Friendly. Pet restrictions applied and photo required.
- At the time of Lease signing an administrative fee of $105.00 will be due. This is a non-refundable fee.